We seek to acquire established, successful and pioneering businesses with the following characteristics:
- Operations focused primarily in life sciences research and in vitro diagnostics products markets
- Leadership positions driven by proprietary products in their principal operating segments
- Clear revenue growth opportunities along with positive operating earnings and cash flows
Companies in our current portfolio are:
Vector Laboratories is a leading developer and provider of reagents used by researchers in protein labeling and detection.
- Over 600 products used in a broad range of research fields, including cancer, neurobiology, infectious diseases and diabetes
- Cited in over 70,000 publications since 2010
- Highly regarded for product quality and customer service in the research community since its inception in 1976
- Headquarters located in Burlingame, California
Cygnus Technologies is the world leader in providing products for detecting impurities and contaminants that must be screened and detected during biotherapeutics process development and quality control.
- Develops and manufactures a broad menu of assay kits and immunoassay reagents for the detection of host cell proteins
- Trusted by leading biotech and pharma customers around the globe
- Introduced its first products in 1998 and has continually grown its reputation for unsurpassed quality
- Headquarters located in Southport, North Carolina
TriLink Biotechnologies is the leading provider of highly modified nucleic acids used by researchers and OEM partners in the fields of cellular and molecular biology.
- Founded in 1996 with the goal of addressing the growing need for modified nucleic acids in the fields of gene therapy, nucleoside chemotherapy, oligonucleotide therapy and diagnostics
- Specializes in the manufacture of modified nucleic acid products including custom oligonucleotides, mRNA, modified nucleoside triphosphates, CleanAmp™ PCR products, phosphoramidites and other small molecules
- Headquarters located in San Diego, California
Glen Research offers a wide range of phosphoramidites and solid supports for the chemical synthesis, modification, labeling and purification of DNA and RNA oligonucleotides.
- Founded in 1986, at the outset of the genomics revolution
- Focuses on providing the highest quality reagents, backed by rigorous quality control and analysis for DNA and RNA research and production
- Headquarters located in Sterling, Virginia